Friday, May 16, 2008

BIG GIRLS U R BEAUTIFUL.....



I am extremely self conscious.
Am i too ....
fat?curvy?white?tanned?short?ugly?boring?weird?
My friends and family think i have a morphed image of myself.When i look in the mirrow i see different.I however, think that is a lie.
In the media all you see are skinny girls.However,only more recently are there images of curvy girls.BUT.curvy without fat!
When i was younger i was skinny.Everyone would say."Oh you have a beautiful body.Lovely long legs."I was JINXED!Now i am voluptuous,short legs,n round ASS! How sad...
When did we start gettin like this? Or were we always like this? A society that is so concerned with their appearance.If only i could say i was any better.
I wish i could be happy with just my inner self.But its not enough.Looks are important. Ur appearance matters.
They say the most beautiful of people are the ones that have their inner beauty shinning out for the world to see.Do i show my inner beauty?Or do i stink of insecurity.
Marylin Monroe was considered as one of the most beautiful woman alive. She really is. Just stunning.A woman. A curvy woman. Im not saying women without curves are not women. All im saying is women with curvys are now considered fat and ugly.
Will the media start to generate beautiful big girls? Keep them in the public.So people like me are proud with what they have.

Listen to Mikas song - Big girls you are beautiful :)
Makes every women proud.

No comments: