Monday, May 5, 2008

MY WORLD.....



As I have matured I have realised just how important my family is......
They are my WORLD.
I can not imagine my world without them...
Yes I know everyone says this... but seriously....... I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY IN THE UNIVERSE ;) hahaha no seriously i do.... :)
We are crazy. loud. weird. boring. entertaining. emotional. FREAKS. loving. angry. happy. EVERYTHING!
My mum is amazing... These days she is my best friend. I can always rely on her... ALWAYS. however, she can sometimesss get veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy annoying! but i guess i get that habit from her!.... perfectionist. picky.
My dad is his own person. BUT a beautiful person... I havnt treated him too well in the past.. don't know why? but he knows i love him :) kindest man ever.
My sister is my twin. HAHAHA no seriously. she looks like me (so people say). she talks like me. she acts like me. she thinks like me. too bad she got her stubborn strate from me! lol
My brother is ANNOYING! he sings 24/7. he talks 24/7. he pokes me 24/7. but he is beautiful. he is caring. sensitive. a great cook for a 13 year old! he is very mature.
When no1 in the world loves me and I feel alone.... At the end of the day I know my family will always love and be there for me. Even if i kill a guy.... they will stick by my side ... :S i hope! haahaha
I love my family... They are my WORLD!




This is Maddy..... Say hiiiiiiii maddddyyyy! HAHA... goddd im gay
I LOVE LOVE LOVE her to death!
She is my bestest friend in the wholeeeee wideeee world!!!!!!
She is my councillor. She is my soul mate. She is my best friend!
She understands my freaky side! haha I understand her freaky side! haha
When i'm around her all i do is laugh! We can sit for hoursssss doing nothing but its ok.
And the best thing about it..... We have the exact same minds ! lol (maddy will get it)
To me, she is the most beautiful person alive. Inside and out. And the only person in this whole wide world I can trust, outside my family.
She iss myyy WORLD!



Most of my life i haven't been single... Been through dickhead, after dickhead, after dickhead..... Thank the lord i have founddd a guyy who can puttt away my feelings that ALL GUYS ARE DICKS!
I loveee loveee loveee him to death :) but not onlyyy as a bf... mainly assss a besttesttt bud :)
He is caring. Loving. Dorky. Cute. and a bittttt LOCO! ;)
I am soooo thankful to have him in my life... even if at the end of the day we drift apart. I'm lucky, cause I had such a beautiful person in my life.


My mum always says, your lucky if you end up having just a handful of friends you can truely trust... And it's true. It's hard to find people that appreciates you for you. Thank God I have a great bunch of people with me right now :).... I know they will always be in MY WORLD.

No comments: