Monday, May 5, 2008

CARRIE FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


"I HAVE THE SEX, WHO HAVE THE SEX... WE ALL HAVE THE SEX" quoted from Sex and the City....

OH MY LORDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
i can not. not. not. not. not. BELIEVE in less that 2 weeksss i will be sitting watching the SEX AND THE CITY MOVIE :D
I feel like a kid in a candy store. even better - i feel like i just stole candy from a kid ;)
The thought of watchin Carrie on the girls on the screen again just gives me butterflies.
Now I know all you women out there claim to be the "biggest" Sex And the City fan, but trust me - I AM.
Like common. I've made my URL exactly like lol - M And the City...
I have the Sex and the City dvds n think i've watched them about i dnoooo 10000 times.. i kno every episode off by heart.. and u no wat. I NEVER GET SICK OF IT. i always think. why? why dont i get over the story line?
Its amazing... I sometimes wish i could lead the life of Carrie Bradshaw.
Infact, I have friends similar to those 4 girls.
I have a friend who loves sex and is very opened about her sexuality.
A friend who is very conservative.
A friend who loves fashion and is quirky.
And a miranda? lol A pesomistic.
I think everyone has a bit of all four of those girls in us. Thats why we love them so much....
But, the thing that really gets my love for the show is their friendship.
Where men come and go, an accessory if u may. But their real soul mates. The people they know who r their for life.... Are their friends.

That's what really gives me Carrie FEVER!

No comments: