Friday, May 2, 2008

THANKYOU FOR SMOKING!



Smoking is a DIRTY habit... Personally, I HATE IT! It smells and makes you feel oh so dirty!
So........
WHY
CANT
I
STOP!

its.crazy.
I watch tv and see some1 smoke, i feel like one.
I stress over assignments, i feel like one.
I fight with my bf, oh boy, i feel like one.
I go out for a drink, i feel like one.
I'm doing nothing at all, and yes, i feel like one.
its.crazy.

So.......
WHY
CANT
I
STOP!

I've been smoking on and off since i was 12! Imagine what my lungs look like :s ewwww
NO! but seriously... Enough is Enough! Apparently it's all in the mind.So is my mind that weak that it cant control my cravings, my urges, my DISGUSTING HABIT!

"People that smoke are stupid... With all the facts today about the damages of smoking, people still do it! Stupid people!" In the words of my mother.
She smoked for 10 years, 14 - 24. But apparently it was different... "Back in those days we didnt have the knowledge you have now" hmmmm

So.......
WHY
CANT
I
STOP!

No comments: