Thursday, May 1, 2008

Choke Me... Spank Me... Pull My Hair!



"OMG! I so just want him to cuff me to the bed!"
These are the exact words that were falling out of my close friends mouth just two days ago....
After thinking really hard about how to construct my sex podcast i spoke 2 my gf who yes, is extremelyyyy promiscious n LOVES SEX! (maybe even more than men) :S actually.... wait! did u kno that apparently women are more (dare i say it) horny than men.... weird!
what my gf said really got me thinking.. how many ppl hav sex fetishes? and what are they? hw extreme can they get?
It's weird to think ppl get turned on by abuse... back in the days when i was immature enough to think jerry springer was halarious i remember watching an episode about weird sex acts.. there was this one couple who used to vomit on eachother! LIKE HOW GROSE IS THAT! "ummm excuse me can u pass me the tissues while i clean ur vommit of my chest!"
Humans r weird. but wat is weird? is weird normal? what is normal?
It's so hard to judge human behaviour.. it's so hypocritical.. hw can some1 who likes cuff's judge a person who likes vomit?

Maybe we all have a bit of a sexual fetish inside us.... Sooo i guesss humans should stop judging...... n start.... Choking, Spanking, Pulling Hair ;) hahaha

Whatever rocks your boat!

No comments: